Today Only Save $80
Philips HeartStart FRX Trainer 861306
FREE Same Day Shipping – Authorized Philips Distributor
Upgrade your CPR training with the Philips HeartStart FRx Trainer. This truly is the best AED trainer on the market by far due to its ease of use and the multiple training scenarios that you can choose to meet your training programs needs. Not only does 861306 give you the best training capabilities but it is also designed to be nearly identicle to the standard HeartStart frx defibrillator so that once the training is over your students are ready for real life situations, there are minor differences such as yellow placards stating it is a training unit, the Philips aed trainer does not have the the capability to deliver a shock so you and your students are always safe, the other minor difference is instead of the standard M5070A battery the trainer utilizes 4 AA batteries that are readily available to you as a trainer saving you money and time. The HeartStart FRX training AED also comes with a multitude of safety features such as the yellow labeling on the face of the unit stating it is for training use only, The Pads cartridge is yellow instead of the standard grey differentiating the training pads from SMART PADS II, the wires leading from the FRX training pads to training unit have a red label stating not for clinical use. Although there are many safety precautions taken to differentiate the trainer from the FRX AED all training units and training pads should be stored separately from your operational defibrillators so there is no confusion.
Philips HeartStart FRX Training Kit Contents:
- 1 HeartStart FRX Trainer
- 1 Set Reusable HeartStart Training Pads II
- 1 HeartStart FRX Trainer Carrying Case
- 1 HeartStart FRX Defibrillator Quick reference Guide
- 1 HeartStart FRX Trainer Instructions manual
- 1 External Manikin Adapter
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Lowest Price Guarantee!
Philips HeartStart Trainer Intended Use
The HeartStart FRx Trainer is designed to prepare emergency responders to use the FRx automated external defibrillator (AED). The HeartStart FRx Trainer cannot be used to deliver defibrillation treatment.
The FRx Trainer provides a variety of simulations, or training scripts, to help responders become familiar with the FRx defibrillator and allow them to practice the basic skills necessary to use the defibrillator in an
emergency. The default Trainer configuration can be adjusted to meet local protocol requirements.
The FRx Trainer is supplied with one set of HeartStart Training Pads II [REF: 989803139271] and an External Manikin Adapter [REF: M5089A.]
Philips HeartStart FRX AED Trainer Features
• The HeartStart FRx Trainer provides simulated shock delivery. It has no high-voltage capabilities, ensuring safety during training.
• The HeartStart FRx Trainer is designed for use with HeartStart Training Pads II and training manikins when equipped with the External Manikin Adapter M5089A provided with the Trainer. The
FRx Trainer and Training Pads II can also be used with Laerdal training manikins when equipped with an Internal Manikin Adapter M5088A, available separately from Philips.
• Reusable HeartStart Training Pads II are available in a kit (REF: 989803139271). The kit contains one set of Training Pads II in a reusable training pads case, an adult pads placement guide, Instructions for Use of the training pads, and an illustrated guide. Replacement training pads (REF: 989803139291) are available for use with the Training Pads II case.
• The HeartStart FRx Trainer and Training Pads II can also be used with an Infant/Child Pads Placement Guide and an Infant/Child Key, available separately from Philips, for training in pediatric defibrillation.
• The Philips AED Trainer has eight training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes. See “Standard Training Scenarios” for scenario descriptions. These scenarios are compatible
with training programs developed by nationally recognized responder programs.
• The HeartStart FRx AED Trainer is powered by four standard AA alkaline