Grizzly 20 Cooler
- 20 Quart Capacity
- 16 lbs empty
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Stainless steel handle with foam grip
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 17” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Includes dry goods tray
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Certification Number 3725
Grizzly Coolers are made of rotationally molded plastic, which allows us to make our coolers strong and provide optimum performance.The rotomolding process makes sure that each part has a consistant wall thickness and is free of imperfections, and that the products we deliver will hold up to the toughest abuse.
IGBC BEAR RESISTANT CERTIFIED
We put our Grizzly Coolers through strict IGBC Bear Resistance testing to make sure that your products are kept safe, and the animals are kept safe as well. When bears and other animals tear into and eat out of coolers, what they ingest can be harmful to them, and even kill them. It is of the utmost importance that your items and the animal are kept safe from harm. All Grizzly Coolers have been tested and certified by the IGBC, and provide optimum safety, durability, and performance, even under the most extreme conditions.
Grizzly Coolers aren’t only protective against the animals in the wilderness; they are protective against the heat of the sun as well. Our coolers have gone through extensive testing to make sure they hold ice the longest, and in the most extreme conditions. Each of the Grizzly Coolers has been fully tested for ice retention, and we believe our products exceed the levels set by other coolers. If you need a cooler that will keep things cold for the long journeys, the extended trips, and those intensely heated adventures, then Grizzly Coolers are the ones you need.
Testing Process; 90 degree climate controlled room and the cooler is filled with cubed ice. The cooler is opened twice a day to monitor the ice levels, frequency is increased as the ice is closer to being melted.